Our briquettes are produced exclusively from sunflower husk, technological waste from the production. They are wonderfully clean fuel and could replace fuels such as coal, wood, briquettes from coal dust, fuel oil, etc. They are obtained by extrusion under high pressure and temperature without any further addition of binders. Naturally present in sunflower husk lignin melts at temperatures above 100 ° C and acquires bond quality pack.
Sunflower husk briquettes contain no harmful emissions and resins. Their sound quality is determined by their high calorific value, low void content of the released emissions. A ton of sunflower husk briquettes in terms of calorific value equivalents to 1.90 tons of firewood, 1.4 tons brown coal briquettes, 2.5 tons of coal dust or 500L fuel oil.
- Convenient for transport and storage
- Do not contaminate storerooms
- It is not attacked by rodents
- Packaged in paper bags of 20 kg – pallets.
- Unpacked – bulk or pallet of briquettes weighing approximately around 1 ton per pallet.